Saturday, June 4, 2011

SuperNatural Woman

Truth IS! Slogan Tees
I've fought it for so long, some days refusing to even put it on.

But now I wear it with pride, because my perception of it - my TRUTH - is now crystal and clear.

You see, the "S" on my chest is not a curse, for I am highly favored and blessed.

This "S", that God chose for me, is meant to Sustain my faith, to Serve others and to Survive this life.

Not my opinion, but simply because God Said So!

Believe me - I've tried to let it go, but I can't and it won't let me be.

I know what it is to want to stop the world from spinning, and disappear for a time, in order to just...BREATHE.

So now, I humbly choose to Surrender to Him, Sacrifice for others, and Separate myself from the natural and ordinary.  The "S" on my chest makes my existence Supernatural and extraordinary!

This is a dedication to all of my ladies, who go above and beyond - my Sisters, raising their babies to be better than, working those 12+ hour days, finishing those college degrees, becoming entreprenuers and striving to be their genuine selves - all while trusting in God, who put the "S" on their chests, to finish the good work in them that HE began.

2 comments: