Sunday, September 30, 2012

LOVE Under New Management

I love me some Him. I'll never love this way again.

That is my truth, because I am a woman in love.

How many ways do I love Him? I can't even count the ways.

I just love being in love with Him.

When I met Him, I could barely love myself.

I was too busy giving and receiving that "please baby, baby please - smack it up, flip it, rub it down" kind of love. Oh, no...

I was caught up in the kind of "love" that never fails to disappoint.

Then He came along, and showed me that true LOVE never fails.

He Loves me when I am unlovely. I can't help but love Him, because He first Loved me...

He keeps me when I don't want to kept, and so faithfully meets every single one of my needs.

When I am lost in lust, He takes my hand, speaks to my heart, and Loves me completely - from the inside out...

I sometimes wonder what kind of love this is, and why me?

Without hesitation, He simply says, "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love."

Ooo-ooo wee... That's what I'm talking about! A LOVE Supreme...

So now I am a woman - not just in love - but in love under new management.

Someone very special came into my life, and no one can take His place.

Only He can fill my empty space.

I'M IN LOVE UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT...


No comments:

Post a Comment