Friday, May 20, 2011

God Says So...

He says that He loves me. He says He will provide for me. He says He will protect me. He says that I can trust Him.  I believe everything that he tells me - so why do I act as if I don't?  Well, that's over!  You've got me Lord, I SURRENDER!!!  Please believe that if God tells you what He is going to do, what you need to do or not do, and you don't listen - He'll be sure to get your attention, one way or another.  I know I'm a hard head, I know.  I know what He's been telling me to do, I know.  


Because my creative mind is prone to misinterpreting signals directed towards me, I always ask Him to speak clearly to me.  So my Creator went as far as sending a messenger to me - A MESSENGER - not once, but twice!  Yet, here I am, once again, being reminded that my help comes ONLY from HIM.  I'm done playing the superwoman role, I am retiring my cape, and the only thing that the "S" on my chest stands for is Shannon or Simone - depending on my mood.


So now I am dedicating this leg of my life to proving to myself and the world that all that I am, all that I have and all that I do, are of and from God - simply because God Says So!  For those who think you know me, you really don't, but know that I'm not here to please you.  So if you ain't ready to see what God does through me, I suggest you "hide your wives, hide your kids, and hide your husbands too"!

2 comments:

  1. I can actually hear you saying this....it's a POWERFUL message & I'm excited that you were re-introduced to Shannon Simone. I absolutely love it!

    Love Love

    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very smart and intelligent black female. I absolutely love this. Keep it coming.

    Love cousin Londa

    ReplyDelete